In my most recent episode, of The MS Gym Podcast, titled ADDICTED TO MS: When Your MS Consumes Your Thoughts & Your Life, I’m joined by fellow MSr and co-host, Jodi Feltham.
The response to the episode has been overwhelming, so I decided to share it here as well.
In this episode, we chat it up on a slew of topics that can become “stuck” in the loop of your mind when living with MS. From the guilt of not contributing enough, to obsessing about your MS 24/7, we want you to know you’re not alone..
- Getting stuck in the MS loop
- Dwelling in the moments of dread
- Doomsday thinking
- Are you aware?
- Is it easier when you’re distracted
- How much can you control?
- Flexibility is a requirement
- Are you obsessing?
- How to re-route your negative thoughts
- Being present to stay grounded
- Fighting. Is it worth it?
- Negotiating with your MS
- An MS-free day
- MS is a lifetime project
- When acceptance goes sideways
- Guilty of not contributing enough
- Putting your inabilities into perspective
- Your illusion of expectations from others
- We are more than what we can physically accomplish
- Contributing behind the scenes
- You are not alone in your thoughts
- Accepting losses
- Opportunities for cultivating richer relationships
- Losing hope
- Exciting changes in The MS Gym
Much love & hope,